As many of you probably know Prince Harry & Meghan Markle announced their royal engagement yesterday and have a wedding set for May 2018 at Windsor Castle.
So, while everyone may have their opinions about taxpayer dollars being spent on the wedding we aren’t going to focus on that!
If you want your wedding to be fit like a royal one then this is for you.
5 Tips to Make Your Wedding a Royal One
- Colour Scheme: White flowers with greenery for the bouquets and deep purples and reds placed throughout your wedding… I mean who doesn’t want to walk in on a red carpet?
- Accessories: I think this might go without saying but just in case, every bride needs a tiara! If you want a little royal feel then you absolutely need some tiara bling! It’s kind of a standard and we’re completely ok with that standard. Oh, and of course a lovely chapel length veil!
- Modest Dress: You can’t be married in a beautiful open back dress, something more modest will have to due to being married like a Royal. It doesn’t need to be boring, sleeved gowns are extraordinarily beautiful! Something with a beautiful long train with intricate handwork, an a-line or ball gown shape.
- Your Guests: Make it fun! Add a dress code requirement, we’re not saying black tie, but maybe Derby Style, with some hats and not to be shy about being fancy if they want to be!
- Location: A church ceremony is a must! For the reception, we suggest choosing somewhere with character, boasting ceiling heights and grandeur. For us, something like U of T campus, Queen’s University Campus are all great options!
Enjoy these Royal wedding tips!
Check us out on Insta for our style inspiration Bridal_Creations
Or on Facebook for promotional news and our latest arrivals Bridal Creations & Murano’s Formalwear